Tonight I finished my final edit on my digipak. I had trouble matching my theme as I used black and quite bright colours. The pictures that I chose to edit were also different to one another. I attempted to do edits and failed to link the pictures together.
However, I tried more different edits and finally came up with this design:
I asked for feedback from some people around, and they suggested:
However, when I showed these designs to Mrs. Fudge, she said it doesn't work with the theme and it doesn't look that good. With that, I had a meeting with Mrs, and she suggested editing the 3rd outside cover to be looked like an Instagram pictures layout with 9 squares grid. I agreed to that idea since I can link it back as me using a proliferating social media (Instagram) associated to our younger audiences. She also suggested putting a long exposure shot of the artist brand name in neon colour for the 4th inside cover.



No comments:
Post a Comment