Research and Planning

Monday, 15 January 2018

Day 28

          This evening, I managed to stay at school to finish the editing for our music video. There are only very little editing needed to be done, as I only edited the very last part of the video after the 3rd Post-Chorus part. I decided to put some "behind the scene" sort of clips in there as I thought it would create a nice contrast in between the dancing clips. Furthermore, the clip where the artist was holding the neon lights close to her face because it's a close-up shot that features the artist face which could lead to a better facial recognition for the audience.

          So far, the video can be considered done. The construction of the music video is thoroughly constructed and edited; however, I think some clips and the lips sync needed to be sorted out still in the final touches, just to polish the music video. I am very proud of how good the music video turned out to be. All the hard work was definitely paid off!

No comments:

Post a Comment