Research and Planning

Friday, 29 December 2017

Day 21

          Today, I have made some changes on the music video. I synced in the second part of the Chorus clips which now looks better. On the previous cut, I realised that the lip sync were out of sync. I also added a couple edits on the "hi...hi...hi..." part of the Chorus, separating the clips and add some Fade to Black transition. Moreover, I realised on the last part of the Bridge, the scene where it's overlaid with the confetti clips doesn't match in colour since the confetti were in blue colour. With that, I decrease the saturation and turn it into grey colour which matched better with the colour scheme of that Bridge scene part. And lastly, I found some unused clips that would fit the last part of the Pre-Chorus, and I edited it by applying split-screen which made it look more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment