In the afternoon, we managed to produce our 2nd cut of our music video. The new clips filmed days before were edited, and I managed to construct the 1st and 2nd part of the Chorus. Moreover, I've added more short cuts of clips and match it with the beat to make it more engaging. A lot of improvements have been made since the last cut, and we only need to sort out the last part of the music video before coming back to it to make final touches such as editing the transitions part.
This evening, I have finished all of my digipak covers. I have come up with this design; however, I am still not quite sure if it matched my poster and the music video. I used as many pictures of the actor as I can to make it more personal, although it didn't come out the way I wanted it to be. The third outside over on the far left was quite hard to create as I tried to edit on picture to be sort of 'artsy' but I failed. Here is the design that I come up with:

No comments:
Post a Comment