Tonight, I went down to Cribbs Causeway, and filmed Verse 1 scene. We have been planning to do this scene. The result turns out to be really good, and we are satisfied with them.
The other day I checked out the location and came up with a plan on where and how to film the Verse 1 scene. However, the plan changed as we filmed tonight, since I thought our actor can't walk on the water stream, turns out she can. in my opinion, this made the clips composition look better.
In our storyboard - shot list, we were supposed to film the Verse 1 and Pre-Chorus 1 scene at the same location. I was hoping for today's filming could cover both scenes, however we couldn't. With that, we would have to find some other time to go back and film the rest of the clips we need in Cribbs Causeway. I was thinking, as we have very little time left, I would like to do this soon; Sunday evening or Tuesday evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment