This afternoon, I went back to Hollywood Bowl to do extra shooting for our music video as there were more lip sync clips needed for Pre-Chorus 2. We were struggling a little while filming as there were so many people walking around, which restricts us to move freely. Also, our actor couldn't act naturally as she had a little confidence problem during filming. I had to change the shot plan in order for us to get the footage that we want. We decided to stop after a short while since we thought we had enough. In addition, we can't really do much filming as there were too many people around. In the end, we reviewed the clips and they turned out to be good.
Later in the evening, after filming at the Hollywood Bowl, I did another filming for the Bridge part of the song. The concept was very simple; actor sitting down on a chair under a spotlight and wears dark clothing. I used the video light to create the spotlight effect and a mono-pod to set the camera placement.
During filming, I had ideas that came through my mind on using different kind of lighting, as in moving around the light to add more variation rather than only having it static. With that, I tried a couple things and I like the effect it gives. My camera was on Auto setting, so it automatically adjusts every setting which could be annoying sometimes as it changes how the clip looks. In my case, it changes how the lighting looks on camera. Despite that, the filming went well and I am quite pleased with how the clips turned out after reviewing them. I also tried to add another clip with sprinkled confetti which I could use to fill up spaces in the music video.
No comments:
Post a Comment