As I need to do another photo shoot for the digipak covers, and I am slightly running out of ideas, I decided to do the poster since it has similar elements as the front digipak cover. This poster took quite a while to produce, especially when deciding what text to include.
At first, I followed the same layout as the front digipak cover. However, as I gradually put some more work into it, I started to add more things which, in my opinion, made the presentation of the poster a lot more exciting. During arrangements, I thought of trying and adding a couple of things, such as the yellow boxes under the texts for the digipak cover. This might not be necessary since my idea is to keep the digipak covers looking simple, and by adding these it may result in the digipak covers to look a little 'too much'.
After a couple attempts to shoot around Clifton Suspension Bridge, we realised that the locations we've planned are quite difficult to get to, especially to film in such a limited time. This requires a thorough planning beforehand. Not only that, transport and everyone's availability becomes an issue as well, because to get there, we'll need to catch the bus as I don't drive. Despite that, my partner offered to drive all of us to the location to film, but filming were mostly scheduled during the weekends which doesn't match my partner's available schedule. Moreover, we couldn't do film during weekdays as our actor has their own schedule and is focusing more on school. With that, we thought of re-planning the film location where all of us could access easily.
In this evening, I had a spare time to go down to Cribbs Causeway, checking if we can use that location instead of Bristol Harbour Side and Clifton Suspension Bridge.

No comments:
Post a Comment