Research and Planning

Thursday, 9 November 2017

Day 2

          I ordered a video light that could be mounted on a DSLR camera. This is for the night scene that we planned to film around Bristol area. It was interesting to play around with the light as it comes with 3 different filters that would change the colour of the lighting. The light can be tilted down and up, and it also has different level of light power, which means that it could be brightened or dimmed. I found this to be really handy since we don't know how the lighting outside is going to be.

                                Walk by ikson: http://www.soundcloud.com/ikson
                                Music promoted by Audio Library: https://youtu.be/szEfp07r5Cg

          This practice was a success as now we can see, roughly, on how the light is going to light up the actor's face. This was filmed in a room, and the light has not yet been tried outside. I think it could have a different affect when it's used outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment