Research and Planning

Tuesday, 12 September 2017

Album Poster

This is the album poster that we made:

Here is the original picture collected from Google images:


What I have learnt
          During the making of this album poster, there are so many dilemmas on which font to use, and where to put them. We spent too much time looking for the suitable font, which in the end we found the one. I suppose this task have enabled us to practice before doing our own poster, as well as it gave us an idea of how much thoughts needed to be put in the process of the making of an album poster. I think the simplistic look of this poster may work, although, it doesn't reflect anything from the name of the album (except the use of pink colour). I suppose it is possible to make this piece better and more engaging by not using black as the background, and also not using a simple font where there are a whole range of variety of fonts. Other than that, I could suggest that when making the poster, do create a plan beforehand to give an idea of how it's going to be, and depending on the genre, do use any colour other than black.

No comments:

Post a Comment