What I have learnt
From this
task I have learnt a lot more on editing. There are various different types of
editing that is interesting and some are quite tricky at first. I did all of
these editing mostly in Adobe Premier Pro and some in After Effects. It is a
little different to what we usually use last year which was iMovie that has a simpler
layout, but less features. In the process, I did some research on how to achieve
those effects on YouTube and it was very useful. It helped me to learn how to
use and get familiarised with the software. The editing does require more time
than usual, although with practice and getting familiar with the software; it
will be a piece of cake.
The comment
I receive on this task was that this is excellent and is up to a professional
standard, especially for the ‘Zoom1.1’ which encourages me to do more.
Personally, I don’t think it is up to the professional standard, but we will
definitely use some these techniques that suits with our final music video.
No comments:
Post a Comment