Shot list

What I have learnt
During this task I found a more efficient planning method
that helped our filming process to be easier. As we are filming in a studio and
we used multiple different models; it is better to do every shoot needed with
one model in one day - do the same with the others. This could be done easily
with the help of a storyboard, where we can simply look at each planned shoot
and do the ones needed. Although, it does get a little messy when it comes to
post-production because there would be parts of blank spaces for the clips we
skipped. Unfortunately, this method may not work for filming in different
locations outside studio. Furthermore, I also have learnt about the importance
of pace in music videos. Different paces gave different atmosphere to the
audience. Usually, a pace that’s associated to the beat is more appealing to
watch, although, an offbeat transition could be used to emphasise something
related in the video. On top of that, it is crucial for each individual music genres
to deliver the right mood that reflects the music.
The comment for this task was that
there could be more varied camera work used in this video. I personally like
the outcome of this video, although I have to say there are some clips that don’t
look as appealing as the others. With this, I’ll have to think of a more
interesting camera work that could be used in our final music video, as well as
the props and location.

No comments:
Post a Comment