What I have learnt
From doing this analysis, I have learnt on how different artists promote themselves and present their website depending on their music genres. It is most likely the popular artists that promotes and advertises themselves more than their music. I suggest this is because it's unnecessary to promote their music as audiences have already recognised their song and audiences would want to see their favourite artist. Different for unpopular new artists or independent artist, they do promote their brand name more than themselves. This is to make sure that audiences recognise their music first, and then the artist could promote themselves after.
They use code and convention that relates to their genre of music for their website which would make it easier for the audiences to interpret. However, some artist contradicts the code and convention of their website, e.g. Martin Garrix, he purposely made his website look aesthetically look pleasing. The reason for this is because they want to make sure that the information that's being put can be read or seen clearly by the audience. It could also be the way the artist express their personality.
No comments:
Post a Comment